How to Apply
- Please click on the link and complete all fields.
- Once application is received, a date for assessment and interview will be scheduled.
- Parents are notified within 48 hours with their child’s assessment results. A non-refundable down payment should be submitted within a week of your child’s acceptance.
- Two recent passport size photos.
- Original copy of birth certificate (Egyptian Applicants).
- A copy of passport (Non-Egyptian Applicants).
- Photocopy of both parents’ ID.
- Two previous report cards and a behavioral record from current school, for applicants in grades 1 to 12.
- Official transcript of high school courses and credits for applicants in grades 9 to 12.
In order to complete your child’s enrollment procedure, all the official documents required by the Egyptian Ministry of Education must be submitted to the students’ affairs office before the beginning of October.
It is the parents full responsibility to comply with submitting the student’s official documents. The school is not held responsible for the consequences of any delay or errors concerning this procedure.
We look forward to welcoming your child to Golden Modern School.